Thursday, June 30, 2011

Spicy Basil Asian Grill: Green Curry with Tofu




















Green Curry with Tofu


Now, I do not know how to make good curry, but I do know how to eat it!  I recently returned from a trip to Denver, CO and wow, what a special city it is!  Everything is awesome out there, including the food!  I wanted to post this photo because I looooove curry and this was a particularly good one.  A spicy, flavorful curry by the foot of the Rocky Mountains?  I'm sold!  Plus, look at the presentation!  So nice!  Spicy Basil is located on South Broadway in Denver and not only is the food tasty, but they have a pretty decent beer selection as well.  Pleasantly surprising indeed!  

Here's a close up of the green curry:
































No comments:

Post a Comment